Intellectual Property Law
Intellectual property law deals with the rules for securing and enforcing legal rights to inventions, designs and artistic works. The law protects exclusive control of intangible assets. If you have an intellectual property dispute, our team at Stoltmann Law Offices can handle all types of intellectual property disputes, including cases involving:Copyright Infringement
The owner of a copyright has the exclusive rights to reproduce, distribute, perform, display and license the protected work. If an individual or corporation infringes on that right, we may be able to help you obtain an award for profits made by the copyright infringer.Patent Infringement
Anyone who makes, uses or sells a product that infringes on a patent may be held liable for patent infringement. You may be able to gain compensation for loss of profits if you, your brand or company was the victim of patent infringement.
- Misappropriation of likeness
- Trademark infringement
- Trade dress infringement
- Unfair competition
- False advertising
- Violations of rights of celebrity
- Online trade mark infringement
- Misappropriation of corporate names and images in branding disputes
- Cyber-privacy and other forms of online intellectual property infringement
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and
- Unfair and deceptive business practices and unfair competition
In 2017 Alexander was included in Acquisition International’s Ones to Watch in Intellectual Property 2017.